|
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Sunday, 24 Feb 2008 WINNERS FOR RIDDLE 1st: Jovi Loo Lek Yang 2nd: Peh Oon Him 3rd: Hoo Mei Hui *clap clap clap* The winners will collect be notified by email/blog. Prizes will be given tomorrow. Please present your NRIC on the collection of prizes. (just joking :D) Ahboon has decided that only the first 3 winners can receive the prizes. The rest of the 31 prizes will be kept in ahboon's stomach temporarily. :D Tag replies Jovi: LOL. i agree with you. Mr Fool is a FOOL. Dun worry, i will attend your funeral. I will grieve for you for 5 years before i die. :D !xo-oonhim: Haha,i miss him too. I think strawberrys look ugly with their seeds outside. I shall modify their genes one day. :D meihui: You are right! It is that FOOL! I think i shall go and find some more strawberrys to pluck out their seeds. It is quite fun actually. :D SS501 FIGHTING!!!{7:21 PM}
|