<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6743119095319612751?origin\x3dhttps://06061103022404030803.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Wednesday, 06 Feb 2008

NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

I changed my blogskin! I promised Jovi to post about what happened during Art lesson yeasterday. So i shall. We were supposed to cut out the white parts, and the sad thing is Jovi and I kept breaking the black lines. Mine was horrendous. He pasted masking tape to tape them back, but his was still much nicer than mine. So we were afraid to let Mr Seetoh paste the second layer for us because he will surely say that our work is very ugly. Then suddenly, cute ahboon thought of an idea. We decided to spray our work ourselves. Mr Seetoh left a bottle of that "glue" on the table and he was next door. Jovi took the bottle, and we sneaked out of the room, and up the stairs. Then Jovi sprayed his work first. Just as I was about to spray my work, we heard Mr Seetoh said "I lost something". Jovi and I were so scared. And you know what? That bad bad Jovi abandoned me! He took his work and ran back into the art room, leaving me with my work and the bottle of glue. I became damn flustered, dunno what to do, so i just stayed there for a while until i was sure that Mr Seetoh was away. Just as i was about to go back, Jovi came back. Ok lah, he was a loyal friend lah. He did came back to rescue me. He helped me spray my work, and we sneaked back again.


Phew! That was such a narrow escape. But the sad thing is, i suspect that Mr Seetoh spotted Jovi. We were cutting the second layer, when Mr Seetoh came in and said "Jovi, having fun?" That aroused my suspicion. After that, Mr Seetoh came in again and said, "Please clean up the art room after the lesson. Jovi will be in charge. If the art room is not clean, Jovi cannot go." Now i am very sure that Jovi WAS spotted. I felt bad. I don't think Mr Seetoh is a good teacher, but i don't think he is bad too. But i wonder why Jovi was cursing him non-stop for the rest of the art lesson. He wanted me to post abt how bad Mr Seetoh is, but i don't know how to. So sorry Jovi. Erm, and i redid my work in the end. Quite happy with my second piece of work. It was much much nicer than the first one ok?
I kept my promise to Jovi, and now i am very happy. :D

SS501 FIGHTING!!!{3:09 AM}
Ultimate Fan

BoonKee
♥♥♥SS501
♥♥♥Rvwushuxst
♥♥♥DONNIE YEN :):):)
♥♥♥杨家枪
♥♥♥Bubbletea
♥♥♥少年杨家将
Am an ULTIMATE fan of SS501♥


Sweet Talk




SS501 Music!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com