<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6743119095319612751?origin\x3dhttps://06061103022404030803.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Tuesday, 08 April 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEE CHING!
Awwwww.... so sorry Yee Ching, did not give you present today coz i dunno that today is ur bdae. Give you ur present tomorrow :D
I SHALL LISTEN TO TSZ KIU.
Tsz Kiu told me that she knows abt what i posted abt Jane. i dunno how she knows, but what she tells me next is what that matters. She told me to stop writing abt Jane on my blog. She says that ppl in 2I who read my blog felt very disturbed after that, probably becoz of the vulgar languages that i used. Thus, i deleted those posts after reflecting for some time. I think i am BAD. Really BAD. I can't concentrate during CCA today, kept making mistakes, and punished by my coach to do 100 jumping jacks on the mat. I almost died. It was becoz i felt bad, Jane may be really very hateful , but i am wrong to hurt her like that behind her back. I apologise to you, Jane, for what i did, but i can't accept you as my friend, until one day, when you are not so selfish and self-centered. Your selfishness and self-centeredness is what makes me hate you so much. i have given in to you alot of times, until i really can't stand it. I guess that's why i wrote all of that on my blog, to vent my anger. I am really sorry to those ppl who felt disturbed aft reading my blog.
I really wish that Jane would change, but i think its impossible.......

SS501 FIGHTING!!!{12:10 AM}
Ultimate Fan

BoonKee
♥♥♥SS501
♥♥♥Rvwushuxst
♥♥♥DONNIE YEN :):):)
♥♥♥杨家枪
♥♥♥Bubbletea
♥♥♥少年杨家将
Am an ULTIMATE fan of SS501♥


Sweet Talk




SS501 Music!!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com