|
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Friday I am going for training later, so i wanna post something b4 i go, coz when i come back it would alr be around 7pm, and i would be too tired to post.
i browse through some ppl's blog, and the video i saw on oonhim's blog was cool. The "I am beautiful was changed to "I am pitiful". i found another one, which i think is even funnier Enjoy! Lyrics for this video My Life Is rubbish My Life Is Tough The Other Singers Pick On Me Nick All My Stuff They Dont Think Im One Of Them And Thats Not Fair Just Cos I've Got A Girly Voice And Silly HairI Told Them I'm A Soldier I've Been In A War But None Of Them Believe Me And Laugh Even More Robbie Said To Prove MySelf That I Should GoAnd Take My top and coat Off And Stand In The Snow Its Bloody Cold Its Bloody Cold Its Bloody Cold Out Here But If I Pass Robbies Test Maybe He'll Be So Immpressed That It Might Help My Career Last Into Next Year Noel And Liam Gallagher Wont Let Me In Their Gang Morrisey Keeps Telling Me James Blunt Is Rhyming Slang Craig David Says The Only Way, To Prove Im cool Is Jumping With My Trousers On Into A Swimming Pool Its Bloody Cold Its Bloody Cold Its Bloody Cold God Know But If It Means I Can Hang With The cool Singers Gang Its Worth It I Suppose Ok Then Here Goes (End) SS501 FIGHTING!!!{7:53 PM}
|