|
Friday, June 13, 2008
Friday Had training today..... :D
training was super hiong today. jiaolian did not come, so the shixiongs supervised us instead. now i know how good jiaolian is. shixiongs were so fierce la, many ppl almost fainted and vomited. I did not :D just that my legs were damn wobbly after the warmups. i 4got to wear my wristband, and have to do 60 yuan2 di4 tiao4. that almost killed me. then, becoz we did not report at 1pm sharply, we were made to do 50 jumping jacks, right after i did my yuan2 di4 tiao4. I WILL NEVER FORGET TO WEAR MY WRISTBAND AGAIN. even wanyan (the cca leader) can't take the vigorous training. i wonder how i stand it just now. then we practiced our tao4 lu4 for the competition. i am jealous of Zong Guo. He learns things so fast, that's why his GPA always so high. AND HE IS DAMN TALL. *JEALOUSY* i ask him how tall he is, he asked me to guess. I said "176?" he said "Taller than that". "180?" "taller than that". "186?" "taller than that". "I don't want to guess alr" HE IS EVEN TALLER THAN MY TARGET OF 180CM!!! AND HE IS SO CLEVER! he is also very good with the shi1 tou3. I am proud to have such a senior :D then shigong came, and we practiced for the items we are performing for CIP tmr. then keep the weapons, and went home with yishyuan. now having muscle cramps.... SS501 FIGHTING!!!{4:37 AM}
|