|
Friday, June 20, 2008
Friday Back from wushu camp, just to know that i am tagged to do many many quizzes :D
i shall post abt wushu camp when i am free, coz the post gonna be looooooooooooooooooooooong. i shall do the quizzes first :D Quiz 1 State 10 random facts abt yourself, then tag 10 ppl. 1. I am tall 2. I love RVWUSHUXST 3. I am a lady 4. I am performing on speech day (though i pon the rehearsal today :p) 5. I have NOT finish my holiday hw 6. I hate the volleyballers (you will know why when i post abt wushu camp) 7. I am in class 2i'08 8. I am broke 9. I am cute (according to jeannie :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) 10. I love doing everything with the rvwushuers :D People tagged to do this quiz #1. Esther #2. Melissa #3. Taikee #4. Xinyi #5. Meihui #6. Yunfei #7. Jovina #8. Rebecca #9. Huiwen #10. Jean SS501 FIGHTING!!!{3:02 AM}
|