Throughout the Pahang Trip, even after that, I have been thinking
thinking very deeply.
What filled my mind, is my dearest class 2{i-candies}!'08.
On the coach, i was seated at the back. I had a good view of everyone in front, the whole of 2I. An indescribable feeling hit me.
I really cannot imagine the day when we separate. Let's not say it this way. The day when we go to different classes. The times we spent together makes me feel even more bonded. 2I, is more than a class to me.
不知什么时候开始,对着2I 的每一个人,我用了心。
We have less than 4 months left together as a class. I feel helpless. I know that we are going to separate but i can do nothing to it. Its a cruel reality that we must face.
i cherish everyone in 2I. I love them.
I am really very very relieved and happy when i know no one in 2I was hurt in the accident. I never regretted sitting at the back of the bus.
I made this real big, but blogger is stupid, and become so small. i hope you all can see.2I ROCKS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO ROCK ON.
I LOVE 2I!!!!!
SS501 FIGHTING!!!{6:51 PM}